INTERYARN Implements a very precise and strict online quality control array backed up by an offline plan based on the latest technology of laboratory testing equipment from USTER and Textechno to ensure matching the highest standard of compact yarn with experts in quality management and quality assurance systems monitoring the entire processing line from bales to cones using the following testing equipment: :
- USTER AFIS PRO 2 for cotton fibers monitoring from bales to slivers.
- Textechno cotton classifying system – CCS measuring all cotton parameters including Micronaire, Maturity, Fiber length properties, Fiber strength parameters, Color degree as well as Neps & Trash levels.
- USTER Tester 5-S800 for the control of Evenness, Imperfection & Hairiness for slivers, Roving, Cops & Cones.
- Textechno STATIMAT ME+ for testing yarn strength and elongation.
- USTER CLASSIMAT 5 for yarn faults classification including PP contamination.
- Mesdan Wrap reels, Count analyser, Twist tester and Yarn appearance.
- Mesdan online splice scanner for checking splice strength on winding machines.
- Keisokki NATI for the online checking of slivers Neps & Trash.